Prices - Payment - Cancellation Policy
$55 - Food Booth
$135 - Standard Booth
$155 - End Booth
$15 - Electricity
$25 - Booth Sharing
$20 - One Talk
$30 - Two Talks
$15 - Display Space
$25 - Light
$50 - Full
WHEN TO PAY
- FEE: $25 - This covers banking / PayPal fees; administrative costs and online marketing.
- FULL SPONSOR: If your logo is on our poster, you must still pay the $50 for advertising.
- If we are able to fill your spot: We will return your payment, minus the above fee(s).
- If we cannot fill your spot: You forfeit all your fees. Why? Our fair sells out quickly and thus we are forced to turn away a lot of applicants. Some opt to be placed on our waiting list, but few are actually available the closer we get to the fair. Empty spots are not fair to our visitors, nor to us. We keep our prices as low as possible to better serve you, but that means we need the revenue from all booths and talks to help cover our expenses and time.
- DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for Acts of God/ Mother Nature or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Booths - Talks - Brochures - Sponsors
All are weekend booths, unless otherwise stated.
AT THE FAIR
What to Bring - What to Avoid - Times - Security
What to Bring
Although there has never been a problem in all our past fairs, and the building is locked at night, please note that we are unable to guarantee the safety of your personal items.
NEITHER WE, STEVE CLAYTON AND KIM HUTCHINSON, NOR THE COVERDALE CENTRE / TOWN OF RIVERVIEW ARE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF YOUR BELONGINGS. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
What to Avoid
Cheap Tape: No cheap tape allowed on floors or walls.
Open Flames: i.e. Lit candles
Marketing & Promotion
Around Town; Online; News Media; Contest
These are some of the ways that we choose to promote the fair. Please feel free to do your part by letting others know about your participation in the fair. The more we all do to promote this event, the greater our collective success!
Google AdWords: We continue to use text ads on Google.
Online Marketing: We post the fair online at a variety of websites such as Clayhut Healing, Kijiji, Snapd Moncton, East Coast Shift, Wellness NB, and more.
Website: Your name, company name, website address and product/service description will be posted on the exhibits page (and talks page, too, if applicable).
Facebook: We regularly post fair announcements and promotions (giveaways) on our Facebook page.
Twitter: Our Facebook page is linked to our Twitter account, so we tweet often about the fair.
Email Marketing: The week before the fair, we’ll send you an email template to send out to everyone on your mailing list. We’ll also promote the fair in our monthly newsletter.
Radio: We have purchased radio ads in the past, and we've also been interviewed by CBC and other stations.
TV: We've been featured in the local news several times, both in English and en français. We can't guarantee a film crew will be at this coming event, but you never know!
Newspaper/ Magazine: We've published newspaper announcements in the past. We have also been featured multiple times in SNAPD Moncton, and twice in the provincial HERE Magazine.
Contest & Free Passes
Free Passes: 36+ each fair
Contest: Every fair we run a contest on this website and on Facebook to give away 20 free weekend passes.
Volunteer Free Passes: Each volunteer receives a free pass for him/herself and a friend, for a total of 16 free weekend passes.
Other Free Passes: We give away free passes to various organizations that in turn promote our fair.