Exhibitors: May 4-5, 2019
1. Paulette Melanson, Natural Expressions Naturelles
Driftwood Art: Bringing a piece of Nature into your HeART and Home. My work reflects how humans and nature are intricately woven together into the tapestry of life.
2. Larissa Reinders, Dragonfly Henna
Inspired, intuitive natural henna body art, or fun glitter tattoos for the young/young-at-heart. Sharing her artistry since 2003. Uses only her own 100% hand crafted henna paste.
3. Mike Borgh, EnerQi Healing
Tumbled stones and crystals; local artisan goods; energy healing, and workshops
4. Saturday) Shirley Trites, Psychic Medium
50+ years experience Crystal Ball Gazing; Palm and Tea Leaf Readings; Channeled Guidance; Space Clearings
4. Sunday) Erica Steeves, Rosemary Wellness
All-natural soap, shampoo and conditioner made here in Riverview
5. Saturday) Jean Richard, InnerChiHealer
Self-developed method of energy healing using visualizations and breathing techniques
5. Sunday) Julie Boudreau, Sequoia Downtown/Dieppe
We are a health and wellness store with Registered Holistic Nutritionists on staff to provide our customers with the best knowledge!
6. Sylvie Blanchard, Maritime Medical Massage Clinic
Moncton-based Registered Massage Therapists offering free chair massages.
7. Lynn Fontaine, Earth Hippie Designs & Earth Hippie Healing
Crystal healing jewelry blessed with Reiki; Reiki; Indian Head Massage; Crystal Treatments; and more
8. Danielle Bourque, "C"Soft Healing & ESP
Channelled messages (psychic medium); holistic merchandise; pottery; jewellery and art
9. Dana Brouwer, Divine Crystalline Souls
Sound, Crystal & Colour Journeys; Retreats; Crystal Bed; Sound Healing Products that guide you on your journey. Crystals, Smudging supplies, Musical instruments
10. Joanne Esser, Jos Gems
Holy Fire Reiki sessions; Hypnosis; Energy Art; Crystals and Rocks
11. Kim Hill, Ray Of Light Counselling
12. Pamela Cail, Rainbow Energy Alive Art
Intuitive soul paintings
13. a) Joanne Maillet, Healer/Artisan
Handwoven cotton tea towels; labyrinths (journey within); stone/ crystal readings; Tarot readings; La Trame therapy by appointment
13. b) Mélissa Bordeaux, Visual Artist
Original paintings, prints and greeting cards. Eastern inspired Art detailed with Swarovski crystals.
14. Céline Bellemare, Anahita Institute
Mind-Body integration using movement (specialized kinesiology / educational kinesiology)
15. Jennifer Johnson, Atlantic School of Reflexology
A federally registered educational institution, delivering exceptional reflexology and holistic bodywork training.
16. Oscar and Nancy Bourgeois, Mastika Boutik
Local holistic store carrying items like sage, salt lamps and crystals
17. Kelsie-Ann Caissie, VX Wellness
Scientifically validated vitamins, supplements, hemp oil with proven mental health benefits
18. Shannon Edgett, Spirit Fox Wellness
Fair Special: mini-readings (palm, tarot, intuitive guidance) and laser ThetaHealing. Upcoming workshops (how to read your own cards, healing with writing...)
19. Elaine Steeves, Megaroma Wellness Centre
Natural health and wellness products containing essential oils; Aromatherapy jewellery; tumbled stones - create your own necklace; unique backflow incense burner and incense
20. Liette Collier, Seize the Day Life Coaching
Professional certified personal life coaching. Individual, groups, workshops, presentations, retreats, and Discovery Series intensive groups. Personal finance coaching.
21. Karen Geldart, Inner Wisdom Wellness
Intuitive Coach and Healer. ThetaHealing®, NLP, TimeLine® Therapy and Hypnosis; offering mini readings/ ThetaHealing sessions, and info about upcoming courses
22. Maria Williams, The Community Tree Yoga Studio
Yoga and wellness for the whole family. Handmade natural wellness products. Hand-sewn yoga props.
23. Micheline Bujold, Boutique Mystral Gift Shop
Holistic, Spiritual and conventional Gift Shop
24. Danny Thibodeau & Danie Bérubé, Kameleon Musik
Well-being and sonic-care CDs; healing crafts and art
25. Wired, Fired & Stoned: Leslie Wetmore, Log Cabin Lucy Pottery & Bev Cormier, Mother of Metal
Hand-crafted stoneware (Spirit Bowls, Chakra Bowls, Incense Burners, Gem Jars) and Jewelry (copper and leather) containing elements of Mother Earth.
26. Greg LeMoine, Heartfully Yours
Crystals/stones; locally made Artisan Products (stone jewelry, smudge wands); Healing Services
27. Robin Jardine, Robin’s Healing
Readings, Reflexology, Reiki Certifications, Theta Healing, jewellery and healing
28. Steve Clayton & Kim Hutchinson, Clayhut Healing + Riverview Holistic Fair
Naturopathic Consultation; Vibrational Energy Healing; Pet Healing; Multidimensional Healing & Guidance
29. Ariel Harper Nave, Astrologer
15-minute astrological readings featuring channelled Sabian Symbol images
30. FOOD BOOTH / Cynthia Killam, Cynsational Bites
Vegan; Paleo and Keto; Ready-made meals; snacks and catering
31. Terry Landry, Ascension Healing
Shamanic Sound Healing, ThetaSounds and so much more
32. Anik Malenfant, Mastering Ascension
International Radio Show Host; Local Coach, Educator, Speaker - power of the mind, quantum science, transformation and healing
33. Beatrice Carter, Litios Light Crystals
Litios Light Crystals, Chakra and Aura Balancing and Harmonization