Your application has been sent.
Scroll down to find out what happens next.
What Happens Next?
Email #1: Confirmation
Time Frame: Immediate
- Check your email for a confirmation message.
- This lets you know that your application was sent successfully.
- We will be in touch within a week to let you know if you are in the fair.
Message Not Received
- Check your spam / junk / deleted folders.
- Ensure that you check the same email account that you put in your application.
- Some email clients like Gmail and Outlook sort and link your emails by conversation. Try turning off the conversation view (in the Settings) to see your emails listed in chronological order.
- If you still can't find it, chances are something went wrong when you applied. Please apply again.
Email #2: Welcome or Waiting List
Time Frame: Up to a week
- Once you receive confirmation that your application was received, a second email will follow.
- This will tell you if your application was accepted.
- It may take up to a week for this email to arrive.
- We will send you an email welcoming you to the fair.
- This will contain payment method information and amount owing.
- Once you receive this email, please then send payment to secure your spot.
- If you opted to be a sponsor, please send us your logo.
- Due to limited space and high demand, we are unable accommodate everyone who applies.
- If we run out of space, we will email you to let you know.
- Please know this is not personal. Chances are, you would have been a perfect fit for our fair.
- We will add you to our waiting list, unless you tell us otherwise.
- Your chances of getting a spot in the fair increase the closer we get to the event.
Not the Right Fit
- If we feel that what you offer is not the right fit for our fair, we will let you know.
- Please know this is not personal.
- Our fair has a distinct atmosphere and function which our visitors have come to expect.